WHO IS THIS APP FOR:
- Full time workers who want to work less and live more.
- Students who want to earn money whilst they study.
- Retirees who want to increase their income streams with minimal effort.
- Anyone who wants to work smartly and have more time to spend with family and friends.
- Part time workers who want to increase their income stream.
- People who intend to retire over the next few years but want to have an ongoing income stream.
- Kids who are looking to earn some money by starting a business.
FEATURES OF THE APP:
Interactive with the ability to choose and save your favourites ideas out of the exhaustive list.
Ability to make and store your notes for future reference.
High quality photos to help visualise the concept.
Concise outline of possible passive income source
If you’re interested in potential business investment opportunities email your name, country and indicative funds to invest and I can forward you any opportunities if they arise.
Follow me on twitter to find out about the next possible app such as Economics of apps what's it costs to make an app and what revenue you can expect to return
app economics. How I developed this app and the costs and revenues received. Register at twitter (@jamie1367) to be informed of the release date.
A full time job is maximum effort, where a a passive income minimal effort income is either;
- 10-30 minutes a day
- a few hours a week,
- a day or two a week,
- two or three months a year.
What appeals to me about passive / minimal effort income is that I can choose when I want to work and how much I want to work. Do you want to work an hour a day, one day a week, 3 months a year?Get it now
Philanthropic adventures If you want to combine your Philanthropic activities with travel then join Jamie. Next philanthropic trip is through Lao in 2012. We will be heading from the North to the south, hopefully in a Tut tut, distributing educational resources at planned and unplanned spots along the way.
Email your name, home town, country and indicative amounts you would consider giving to philanthropic activities to firstname.lastname@example.org also follow me on twitter @jamie1367Get it now